woensdag 30 maart 2011

Finished

This week I finished some UFO's. Last year at the craft market in Nantes I bought two lovely patterns with fabric , ribbons and thread at Cecilefacile's stand .  II started but never finished. I also started to follow her video's on her blog  but never finished.
This week weather is not so good, it's not cold but it's raining a bit, so no garden work, but craft time!!
Here are the results of the embroidery lessons on the video.





I think I'll make small purses with these panels, or do you have an other suggestion? 

I also bought the materials for this needle case:

I hope to finish this lovely purse within some days. The picture is from Cecile's blog, I bought the blue version.



3 opmerkingen:

  1. How gorgeous! They are all so delicate. You are very clever with the needle. I wonder if being used as a purse may be too rough for such delicate stitches.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your work is lovely. I have always wanted to try
    ribbon embroidery.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your ribbon embroidery is absolutely beautiful!! You have really inspired me to try it. I need to go find a book and teach myself how to do it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen