dinsdag 27 november 2012

There is a new rooster in the courtyard

The last rooster, his name was Karel, was not a sweet one. He was aggressive and  attacked people especially from behind. Everybody, even the farmer neighbor, tried to educate him but  in vane..... When i asked for advice at the animal market, the only answer was, you need to kill him because he will be dangerous for kids and also for your eyes. So I am very sorry Karel, but our neighbor killed him.

Now there is a very sweet new rooster, he is a Brahma, very colorful and he wears 'socks'. His name is BRAM .

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Bram is indeed very colorful and grand looking. Hopefully he will be a nice rooster. VBG Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hugs judy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie haan en die kleuren erg inspirerend voor een kleurig quiltje!!!

    Lieve groetjes, Evelyne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh! He's a beauty. I have a Rhode Rooster, he's nice most of the time, but, occasionally as I turn to walk out he's jump at me. I pick up my stick that I keep handy just by the door, he turns and runs away. Lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Bram is a handsome fellow. I hope he is better behaved than his predecessor!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen