The second handmade JOY exchange is hosted by Anne. I mailed her to count me in!
On her blog I found the rules for this exchange: and here are the packages that were send in the exchange.
How this will work:
1. You email me (anne at mygiantstrawberry dot com) with your name and mailing address. If you have a website or blog, send that, too, so I can pass it along to your exchange partner.
2. I match you up with someone (this will not be the same person sending a package to you... that will be a surprise!).
3. You make something for your exchange partner. What sort of something is entirely up to you. Paint, crochet, knit, sew, draw, photograph, bead, embroider, sculpt, write... there are no requirements other than you make it and it brings you Joy!
4. You send off your piece of handmade Joy.
5. You receive a package full of Joy.
This exchange is open to everyone no matter where you live or what sort of art or craft you like to do. You don't have to have a blog, either, so don't let that stop you from joining in.
The exchange is open until March 11th. On March 12th I'll send you the name and address of the person you'll be sending your package to. I'm requesting that we all finish our pieces and get them posted by March 27th. If you photograph your creations and email me the photos, I'll include them in the blog post I write after everyone's received their packages (take a look at the post from the first exchange and visit the links to all of the participants posts as well).