zondag 11 juli 2010

My first Award

I have received my first blog award! MamaTAVE gave it to me.

There are rules for accepting this award:
1  You have to thank the person who gave you the award.
    Thank you so much Tave, I feel really honored.

2  You have to share 10 things about yourself.

    1 I am not a vegetarian, although I don't eat much meat. I prefer to eat biological food.
  
    2 I am a short woman but I don't feel short.

    3 I don't like hot weather, like today. For me 23 degrees is enough!

    4 The name of my cat is Bibiche, that means darling in English. The dog's name is Rosa, her name comes from Rosa Luxemburg and Rosa Parks.

    5 I prefer tea, especially herb tea.

    6 I must always have a knitting project on my needles.  After a busy day knitting is very relaxing for me.

    7 I love gardening and I am member of 2 garden clubs.

    8 Living in France makes me very happy.

    9 I am very proud that i started blogging, Until four years ago I had never touched a computer!

    10 Red is one of my favorite colors.

3  Pass the award to bloggers you recently discovered and whose blogs you think are beautiful.

    --Between the lines is a blog about craft and daily life. I love her bags, very pure, a bit japanese style. her pictures are also great.
    --In your bonnet is Kerry's blog. I love her work, look at her last post......... so lovely!
    --Creenfantin. I am sorry for my english friends but this is a blog in French. Anne creates very beautiful things for children, even without speaking her language you can 'understand' her.

4  Contact the bloggers  you've chosen and let them know about the award.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Why do you mix your dog name with Rosa Luxemburg? It's not very nice for the old German revolutionary. You have so many dog names to choose from:
    Dog names

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You are welcome!
    Good luck at the market--your key holders are very cute.
    Take good care.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you so much for the award, Baukje! It took me a while to respond - I just got back from summer holidays... Nice surprise!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen