woensdag 22 september 2010

Blog award

Here I told you that Ann gave me a blog award.

The rules for receiving this award are:

1--- Thank the person that passe it to you. Thanks a lot Ann, I always love your blog and you are such a kind person....

2---Copy the award to your blog. I don't succeed to copy it at the moment.

3---List three things that you love about yourself: I am a very creative person, I love sewing, knitting, gardening.

4---Post a picture that you love .
I love the bright colors of the picture, I made it some years ago, I cultivated the pumpkins myself.

5---Pass the award to 5 other bloggers. Not an easy choise , there are so many lovely blogs. 
 Here they are. I pass the award to Cheryl, Dorien, Jonneke, Tijm and Lizzie






1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een verrassing! Dank je wel voor de award die je mij hebt gegeven.
    Ik heb hem natuurlijk geaccepteerd, ik hoop dat ik aan alle voorwaarden heb voldaan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen