maandag 29 augustus 2011

Tomato sauce and my new doll quilt, what do they have in common...

Last saturday my greengrocer on the local farmers market asked if I wanted about 10 kilo's of tomatoes for making sauce. And YES I wanted them, I love homemade tomato sauce in winter. So on sunday i was making sauce and sterilized the jars.

And today I finished the RED dollquilt that i made a week ago. Another one in blue Japanese fabric is waiting for finishing too....

I also bought some dollquiltbooks, so inspiring...... I think I have patterns for years and years .......


3 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this little quilt - the running stitches around the patchwork is a perfect embellisment. And such lovely colours. And all that sauce! You are a superwoman Baukje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nothing better than homemade tomato sauce. Glad you had a good supply of jars!!

    Enjoy your time with family.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooi quiltje en heel erg leuk doorgequilt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen