zaterdag 2 oktober 2010

The new Knitty is on line

The new Knitty is online, there are some patterns that I like to knit.  Here is a small scarf knitted in brioche technic.  This way of knitting creates two separate yet connected layers making the knitting reversible. I never knitted this way so a new challenge. I already ordered the yarn....
The pattern is called 'rode kool', that means red cabbage. Knitty patterns are free,so hop over to their site , there are also patterns for you!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ook alweer zo'n mooie sjaal, succes met breien, groetjes Dorien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I could no more knit this than fly to the moon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hopping over to Knitty ... :-)
    Thanks for the link!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen