donderdag 8 september 2011

Unbelievable

It's harvest time and there are so many apples, really unbelievable..... Yesterday we went to make apple juice , we came home with 131 bottles of one liter, all pasteurized!!! ( there are about 130 liters left from last year)  And today I picked another two wheelbarrows full with apples.

And there still are so many in the trees. I wish you all were nearer by so you could come for some juice and apples......
Living in the French countryside is so GREAT.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow Baukje! What a harvest! Our trees are loaded too but we've only three and that's quite enough thankyou! But what we can't use the birds and other garden wildlife enjoy so all get their share and very little goes to waste in the end.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, how I wished I lived closer. I would happily help out with those apples. Yum! When I was living in the Okanagan valley of BC, I would go apple picking. One year I remember loading my car with 200lbs. of apples. That was a lot of peeling, pressing, apple juicing and applesauce making, but oh, so worth it. It is good to see you enjoying the bounty of where you live. Seeing all those apples makes my mouth water! :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, what a wonderful crop of apples. Our trees are just coming in to blossom. I will post in a day or 2 with info about the echidna. I have a market tomorrow and still putting labels on the yarn!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. How I would love to help you make those apples into something good to eat! I am sure you are not getting much sewing time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I wish I lived there by you!! I'd dive right in and just start munching! How long do you think it would take me to get through that wheelbarrow? :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Goh zeg dat ziet er wel heel lekker uit. Voorlopig heel veel lekkere dingen maken met appels. Fijne zondag en tot blogs maar weer. Groetjes, Erna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen