zondag 11 september 2011

What I bought in Holland

When I was in Holland I visited this quiltshop. My friend Dorien works in the shop , so I could met her and at the same time buy fabric. Because you already know, I presume, that a quilter never has enough fabric!

I also bought two doll quilt patterns:
I'll make this one with French General fabric from Moda. 


I also bought some beautiful Indonesian batik fabric . For me and also for a GIVEAWAY!!! 
The fabric was to heavy to put in my backpack so no pictures yet!



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the doll quilt patterns. Can't wait to see the Indonesian fabric. Batik is my all time favorite.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, what lovely purchases! You're right, you can never have too much fabric. ;o) Especially when it's this beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Meeting new friends and shopping for fabric... Sounds perfect!! I'll have to take a look at her site. The fabrics you choose are really lovely. And the quilt patterns look fantastic too. What fun you will have making those.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your doll quilts are going to be lovely. What great patterns and fabrics. I read your last post about all your apples! I would love to have some of those beautiful apples.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What beautiful fabric. So rich in color.I adore the doll quilts. Sounds like you had a delightful trip.!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Très joli quilt, bravo pour le choix des tissus et le quilting !
    Françoise
    Merci pour votre message pour les magazines de patch.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen