maandag 24 oktober 2011

Different lines

Different lines is the name of the shawl I knitted last week. I started on saturday and finished the other saturday, such a mindless, pleasant knit! The shawl is for the cute little boy's mother, so shall be in my backpack next wednesday when I go to Holland for some days.

You can wear the shawl in many different ways


The yarn is Madelinetosh merino light, so soft and wonderful to knit. The colors are Kelp and William Morris.

I also finished the cardigan for Terje. I am not quite sure about the collar. I hope the cardigan will fit him....

Blogpause for some days ....     Happy crafting.



10 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooo love it! Those colours are gorgeous and so are their names :o) I really need a simple knit to keep me occupied when its dark - perfect!

    Have a great trip Baukje.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat doe je toch veel Baukje. Prachtige sjaal en leuk vestje. Groetjes van Dorien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. They are both really gorgeous! I love how you have worn it around your neck, it is very versatile. The recipients are very lucky indeed!

    The doggie is very handsome, I grew up with a black labrador called Fred x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Baukje, when I grow up, I want to be a fabulous knitter JUST LIKE YOU! I love your shawl...adore how many ways you can use it. Love thinking of you sitting in the courtyard in Orvieto, happily knitting away. I do have a pair of fingerless mittens on my knitting needles. Cheers and happy travels.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a gorgeous shawl ...love the colours. There is nothing like a hand knit to keep you warm.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. How can you possibly knit that quickly?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is beautiful and makes me wish I were a better knitter. I'm stuck on felted slippers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So attractive arrangement.Well done carry on.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen