maandag 17 oktober 2011

Pinterest and crochet patterns

Do you know Pinterest? Honestly I did not know what this was all about, untill I saw it by my blogfriend Ann.
There are so many ideas and patterns!!!  But I don't go myself on Pinterest... too much work.
I love to search patterns, like i did today for some crochet patterns.
I found this:

Aren't they cute? the patterns is here.
You also could make a bracelet with the same pattern, a quick birthday present? 


An idea for a garland or stars for the Christmas tree?  The pattern is free.
Happy crafting!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I am having a huge love affair with Pinterest!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Now I know what to do with my left over wool. Make stars for a Christmas garland. Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The little stars are really cute! They would make a beautiful garland for the Christmas tree, wouldn't they? I have started to play with pinterest. It's a fun way to keep ideas all in one place.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Yay Baukje! But it really isn't a lot of work you know - its just a whole lot of bookmarks really but with the advantage of photos too! Glad you like my boards and I'm going to pin that lovely headband too - hadn't seen that one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen