zaterdag 8 oktober 2011

Shopping in Paris 2: the restaurant

We wanted to eat something special that day in Paris. We found an asiatic vegetarian restaurant with very good reviews, so we reserved a table.
The restaurant is in the 11th arrondissement, the street was a bit shabby. Without being informed about the quality of the restaurant we never should have entered.....

The food was EXELLENT.
This is one of the starters: raviolis aux 'crevettes', ('prawn' dumplings)

The other starter: rouleau au printemps (cold spring roll)

Next was marmite au 'poulet' caramélisé, (caramelized 'chicken' claypot)

Marmite aux 'fruits de mer' ('seafood' claypot)

After drinking our coffee we left the restaurant very satisfied!!!
Here is the address:
Restaurant Tien Hiang, 92 rue Chemin Vert, 75011 Paris;
They also have a site (and a menu in English).

Tomorrow more shops.


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat ziet er wel heel erg lekker uit. Groetjes, Erna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh I've missed so many posts Baukje! Don't know how that's happened! But oh those quilts are so gorgeous! And you've reminded me I must book the chimney sweep too. I can see you are having a great trip and lovely to travel with you - I'll be looking up those addresses if I ever get to Paris.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your trip to Paris looks like you are having a very lovely time. I look forward to seeing more pics. Hugs Judy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It's pretty hard to get bad food in Paris-of course I'm sure there must be one or two bad restaurants. I always had good food while there but the best food was in the surrounding villages.

    The seafood claypot dish looked wonderful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. YUM! It all looks delicious! My daughter and I love to try Chinese and Thai restaurants.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen