donderdag 8 december 2011

Handmade Christmas presents from the Fifties

My blogfriend Ann has been going to her collection of old magazines looking for handmade Christmas presents.
This Teddy-bear muff is so cute, Ann found it in her Woman And Home magazine collection.

And what do you think of these pipe-cleaner family....

I think this vintage apron should be a lovely gift for someone who loves cooking. 

BTW she updated her shop with more angels and other small Christmas gifts. 
My angels arrived yesterday!!!!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. What fabulous patterns, don't you just love them! And the colours really make me smile too! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm SO far behind with my blog visiting Baukje! Thank you so much for showing these. I hope someone makes one of these gifts for Christmas this year.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen