dinsdag 6 december 2011

I love HEMA

I think only my Dutch readers will understand what i am talking about in this post!!
Yesterday in Holland they celebrated Sinterklaas.

My friend Lucy made the traditional Sinterklaas cookies: pepernoten, gevulde speculaas and even banketstaaf  without sugar for me...... Everything was delicious!

And there was a parcel from Holland for me. Before I can tell you what was in the parcel I have to tell you about the HEMA.  This s a famous Dutch shop, they especially sell non food things but..... they also sell some food . Their smoked sausage and their tompouce are  FAMOUS. While shopping, there is always the  flavour of the smoked sausage..... When I am in Holland I immediately go to the Hema, I drink my coffee there and love to look their publicity. 

And............ in my parcel from Sinterklaas was a crochet kit to make my own smoked sausage and tompouce !

Thank you Sinterklaas for this very cute and original present.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hahahaha ik snap wel dat je de HEMA helemaal te gek vind. Deze winkel is bijna mijn buurman. Ik kom er echter maar zelden. Alleen voor de rookworst en op verjaardagen voor het gebak. Ben nu al benieuwd naar het resultaat van dit super leuke cadeau.

    Groetjes,
    Erna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a sweet gift from your friend! I love Speculaas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ik kom uit frankrijk, waar woon in Nederland, dus ik weet wie sinterklaas is. Je heeft geluk met je kado. Ik ben een jaar geleden, in heel veel Hema, maar de kit voor rookworst en tompouce niet gevonden. (geeft niet!) . hefft u ze gemaakt?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen