maandag 19 december 2011

Handmade Christmas presents

Last week I made a lot of Christmas chocolates. With my two garden clubs we had several chocolate afternoons.....



As you can see we were very concentrated....and we also had a lot of fun.

This a part of what we made:


Yesterday I made this bag for my niece Alda , I hope it will arrive before Christmas. (I made a second one for the summermarket next year!)


My friend Lucienne is always crafting, look what she made for her children and grandchildren....

It's more than three weeks ago that I showed you a finished quilt. Did I abandon quilting? 
NO, not at all, I am working on 4 project. I will show you more later this week...... 

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Those chocolates look delicious! And I like your bag and all your friend's gifts for her grandchildren :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. If I ever win the lottery I'm going to come and live in your village Baukje!! Those chocolates look fabulous - so professional. And your beautiful bag.... I love that fabric. And all those cute Christmas people. You are all going to have a wonderful celebration.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. look at that chocolate! and all of those handmade goodies! you all have been busy crafters over there. happy holidays!

    xoK-

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Would like to wish you a very Happy Christmas Baukje. Thank you for your interesting Blogs during a the year.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I wish I were in your garden club! Wow. Those chocolates look delicious.

    Merry Christmas! Hope to visit your blog a lot in 2012.

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Mmmmm... I bet it smelled heavenly when you were chocolate making. They look scrumptious!

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas, Baukje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. My those chocolates look good! Stopping by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, dear Baukje.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen