maandag 19 juli 2010

A short trip to the Lot-valley


How beautiful France is!!!!!!
I've spent some days in the Lot-valley, it's not so far from here.  There are so many beautiful, old villages,so many markets to visit.

Real 'macarons', the red ones are coloured with flowers.


The traditional 'bread' with fruit , baked in a wood furnace.

Sausage with cantal cheese......and herbs.

I bought a basket, made by the old man, he used branches  of viburnum. Very strong....

Very cute chairs.

In this region you can walk with a donkey.......



3 opmerkingen:

  1. You are making me so homesick to be back there. I just got back from Europe-basically Scotland, Wales, Ireland and England. While they were absolutely beautiful I still longed to be in France. Hopefully soon. The Lot area is fabulous! Lucky you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for giving us a glimps of Lot. Although so close to england I have never had the opportunity to see any of France. Maybe one day I will :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh such beautiful photographs - I'd love to visit that valley! My sister lives in Nice so maybe one day we could travel there together.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen