maandag 2 augustus 2010

Crafting with kids

I saw this idea in a French cooking magazine. It's a small bag made with 1 party plate.

  I modified it a bit so  you could make it with kids, maybe  for a  a very girly birthday party? When the party is over  yo could fill the bags with little presents or sweeties, and everyone should be happy.
I made a small tutorial:

This is what you need.


Use your stapler to attach the two halves.

Make two holes in both sides for the ribbon.

Attach the ribbon.


I asked my neighbour's child to decorate the inside of the plate

Here's the result!

1 opmerking:

  1. Those are so lovely. What wonderful party gifts. I can imagine children being just thrilled to remove one from the line.

    I'll pass this idea along to friends with younger children. (looks like you had some splendid help)

    Thankyou!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen