dinsdag 15 februari 2011

Mini mini quilt

When I was in Holland I visited my blogfriend Dorien. She learned me to cut fabric in a correct way. We made this mini mini quilt with two ways of applique. She also showed me how to sew a logcabin. And she showed me her quilts, so beautiful. I LOVE this red one, so gorgeous.
It' a pity that you cannot see the details with applique, beads, mirrors. 


And here is my mini quilt, I need to do the binding and then it's finished. 
After this very nice and inspiring day I think the quiltvirus has hit me........

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Baukje, ik vond het gezellig dat je hier was. Je hartjesminiquiltje wordt leuk, ben benieuwd naar je volgende projekt. Groetjes Dorien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Baukje, Glad you had such a wonderful holiday. I missed your blog. Beautiful work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen