vrijdag 17 december 2010

1 week till Christmas

I have said it before, times goes to fast. Can you believe that we are only ten days before Christmas?
I think it's time to hang your welcome wreath on the frontdoor.....I've found some lovely wreaths....
No tutorial needed for this wreath.

You don't want the same as your neighbours? Make this one.

This one is more 'christmas' style. 

These ones can decorate your door also after christmas.

This one is my favorite!

This was the last 'Weeks till Christmas'. Happy Crafting.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Busy bee... Would you be interested in swapping links? I added you to my Blog sidebar http://www.lindsaysews.com. Let me know! lindsay.conner(at)gmail(dot)com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. nice wreaths!! i love it.. my bro made one with all the orange leaves.. looks so pretty in his front door... an eco smart idea!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen