woensdag 21 december 2011

Do you need some last minute Christmas decorations?

This morning I saw this beautiful handmade angel on Ingthing's blog.

 There 's a very good tutorial, so come on....... make one or three for your Christmas trees and some more as a lovely handmade present for your family. Because everyone needs an ANGEL .


I aso love this origami flowerball. The tutorial is on this blog You have to scroll down untill the  27  november post.

I made one flower yesterday with some japanese origami paper....



Happy crafting!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Jaah leuk!, happy crafting to you too!x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. so much to do as time is running out! thanks for these sweet ideas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Have I told you I went to a Wedding last weekend and the Bride made all the flowers. They were delightful. The ones you show were on the table for dinner but I can't wait to make the "balls". Thank you for the link.
    Happy and Safe Christmas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen