dinsdag 8 november 2011

We love French knots

Do you know the new embroidery blog: We love French knots?
Bari J the fabric designer started this blog.

She says: this blog is dedicated to modern embroidery. And when I say 'modren' what I really mean is that lately, it seems, everyone is stitching again. We are clearly inspired by the embroiderers that came before us.....our mothers , our grandmother's and great grandmother's. There would be no 'modren' if not for them. It truly is with a nod and a tip of the hat to the past that we are thrilled to pieces with embroidery these days. This blog will offer tips and advice on stitching, free patterns, video's, giveaways, resources for materials and more.

Here are some of the free patterns:



Happy stitching!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I checked out your link to French Knots and find it very useful. I want to get back to embroidering some of my faces. Thanks so much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'll have to go see this blog. :-) The little squirrel is so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love that blog... and love yours! hope all is well miss ya! kori

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Baukje, Nice to have you blogging again after your holiday.

    I love stitching so will look at the blog after I have done my work today. We are expecting heavy rain today.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen